Rules & Regulations
• Proper Attire Required: No Lewd Clothing, No Sagging Pants, Shoes and Shirts Must Be worn.
• No Lewd Conduct (Inside or Outside) Property
• All vehicles will be evaluated before service begins.
• No Cellphone usage inside the Bistro.
• The Owner or Manager on Duty has the right to refuse service to any member not adhering to the rules.
• All members will have an ASB member Decal issued to each vehicle registered. The decal must be presented on the windshield to enter property.
• Scheduled appointments are encouraged to ensure quality service. Drive up service will have to wait until the next available time slot.
• NO SMOKING on the property (inside or outside).
• To cancel membership subscription, you must submit a written letter 30 days in advance.
• All vehicles must be registered with membership.
• All benefits are to be used each month No Rollovers are allowed.
• Out of town guests need to make appointments.
• ASB are not responsible for valuables and or personal items left in vehicles not secured properly.
There is a 2-item minimum purchase at ASB. This minimum can be met with the purchase of any food and/or beverage combination. There is a 18% gratuity added to every party of 5 or more. If you choose not to purchase two items. There will be $10.00 service charge, plus tax.
Please select which Membership Package that is best for you. Reservations required for all car wash services.